It’s the Holiday Season…and your skin is tired. Maybe it isn’t everything you want it to be. Maybe it’s not as glowing or bright as you would like it to be. Maybe you have some skin issues that have been tough to correct. But you have time, right?
Skin care treatments that target restoring and correcting your skin at the cellular level, take time. After all, skin cells take time to be repaired, replicate, and grow back new. Especially while getting rid of the old ones too. With the holiday season right around the corner, now is the time to start thinking about how you want your skin.
So ask yourself these questions:
- Does my skin feel dry and tired?
- Do I want to make my skin more glowing, bright, and plump?
- Do I have some skin issues I would like to resolve?
- Do I want to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, and look a little younger?
- Am I sick of acne bumps and scarring?
If you related to any of these questions, then buckle up. Caris Skin Care can help you with all of these things, and in time for the holidays. Don’t worry; you’ll be ready to face your in-laws.
So here they are, 5 reasons your skin deserves extra care:
- Rejuvenating Facial – “My Skin Feels Dry and Tired” This one might be easy. If your skin is generally feeling tired, dry, and just unhappy, a facial targeted for your skin type and your needs is a simple solution. Facials can range in intensity from simple hydration to skin correction. At Caris Skin Care facials always start with a skin analysis. Facials are catered to each individual’s skin. Tell us your goals, and we can create a plan to make it happen. As always monthly facials are the best place to start when correcting and maintaining great skin. Get back to loving your skin in the next three months. PLUS, holidays are stressful, am I right?! Facials can give you added time to care for yourself as well. Let the stress melt off for an hour. You’ll leave not only loving your skin, but loving your mood too!
- Derma Glow 360 – “My Skin needs to be more Glowing, Bright and Plump” Step up your facial game. This treatment is truly out of this world. If you want to ensure that your skin will look and feel amazing, then this treatment is for you. The Derma Glow 360 is NOT a peel (I am not a fan of destructive skin care). It is NOT an enzyme (you know, I love enzymes). After 15 years of research it is now available to you in the treatment room. Derma Glow 360 uses celtic salts and 82 other minerals to treat, exfoliate, and hydrate all at the same time. Your skin is left brighter, lighter, smoother, hydrated and rejuvenated. You will feel the results for days, maybe even weeks depending on the current condition of your skin. This treatment can be done weekly for 4 weeks and then a maintenance every 4-6 weeks, or if your skin is already in good shape once a month is recommended. As always at Caris Skin Care, come in, and we’ll determine exactly what you need.
- Skin Classic – “I have milia, skin tags, or crunchies on my skin that I want gone!” But you don’t want to even think about surgery or invasive procedures to remove these skin imperfections. Let alone the cost associated. Here are some of the imperfections the Skin Classic can help with: Cherry angiomas, skin tags, acne cysts, sebaceous hyperplasia, seborrheic keratosis, milia, syringomas, broken capillaries and some hyperpigmentation. The Skin Classic uses direct high frequency to dry those annoying little things right up! Most irregularities will heal in 7-14 days. Let’s talk about how the Skin Classic works, and how we can schedule this treatment along with others to have your skin totally refreshed and looking brand new.
- TAMA Microcurrent – “Wrinkles, be gone.” TAMA Microcurrent is so versatile! It aids in age-correction, clears acne, calms, rejuvenates, improves skin tone, lifts, tightens and so much more. Its effects are cumulative, meaning the more you do the better the results. Think of TAMA as similar to exercising a muscle. The more you do it, the stronger it gets, and the longer you see results. TAMA stimulates collagen and elastin. This is why I call this treatment the non-invasive face-lift! Young adults using TAMA will find a noticeable change in their skin over time. People over 55 will see huge improvements in fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and lifting the muscles. Combine TAMA with professional products used at home and you will see real results with younger looking, healthier skin.
- LED Treatments – “Acne and signs of Aging have me hiding my face” LED (Light Emitting Diode) Light Therapy modality is also cumulative. Using LED on a regular basis helps keep the skin young and beautiful! The different light colors target different conditions. Blue has been FDA approved to kill P. Acnes bacteria, aiding in healing for acneic skin types. Red light stimulates collagen and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinks pores. My Celluma panel uses LED and far infrared also helps heal wounds, increases the lymphatic system, stimulates fibroblast (cells that produce tropocollagen, the forerunner of collagen) activity, and much more.
Keep in mind that if you have photos scheduled, we’ll want to schedule well enough before to make sure your skin is looking its best at the time.
Let’s sit down. Determine your goals. Make a plan. The sooner the better!
With so many treatments and options offered in one place, you’ll be loving your skin, and it will be so happy you did! Call 919.604.0646 or use our online tool today to schedule your Holiday Skin Planning Session.